Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A new table runner

Hello dear readers!
I've completed to make a new bouquet for our living room. I like these Australian plants and it looks better with a table runner. It takes two days to make a design and to sew  this table runner. I used a burlap fabric  and light color cotton for this one and decorated and quilted it with red and green threads. I took these colors for decoration because of birds which were gifted by my mother in law. For the quilted element I chose 4" clamshells pattern, I made it with English paper piecing way.  The way to connect clamshells I found in this blog, the photos were from Tokyo International Quilting show.





 The other decorative elements were made with the drawn-work way.



Thank you for your visit. Comments ate welcome. Enjoy your day.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment