Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Friday, February 27, 2015

A few patches for my daughter's quilt

Hello dear readers!
I'm still in the process of making my daughters quilt. Here is log-cabin leaf for a flower. I've made log cabin patches once in my life and my first experience was terrible because I didn't use any base to make them. Later on YouTube I found the great explanation how easy to make them on vellum.

 For these patches I used tracing paper for the base instead of vellum ( I couldn't find it)  and I got the expected result.
 ... these patches are in the paper yet
 this cake is for my little sweet tooth :-)
 ... the ironed patch from previous post
 this crochet detail fits for a linen patch. It was made by my Grandmother and will remind my daughter about her.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your craft. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment