Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spring projects

Hello all!
Spring is surfing and getting warmer. I have new visitor in my balcony garden, it's a ladybug.

  Before my family came here all the family members had had a birthday in other seasons. My daughter and I for example have had a birthday in autumn, now in spring, as for my husband, he is luckier when we are because he has a birthday in Aussie summer. So I wrote this because we have my lovely daughter's birthday party this Monday and we meet our dear friends which live far from us and visit us on this happy day. I decided to give him some presents and one of them is bellow. This is sun glass holder for stylish lady who loves rose and violet colors and polka-dots cloths.
As for my current projects I'm about to complete the sly fox pillow covers and make patterns for them. I use quilting, back stitch embroidery, applique and other ways of handcraft  in this project. Please see it soon here.
  
Thank you for your visit. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment