Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Brief introduction

I'm Julia. I'm from Russia. I've been in Australia for 9 months so l appologize for my weak English, it's temporarily :-). Since l was young l used to making anything by hand : painting, stitching, sewing, knitting and etc. When l lived in Russia I didn't have enough time to do it because of my job. Now my family and I live in Australia and I'm a housewife yet so all the excited things are available for me.  Australia is famous for its craftsmen. I've met a lot of new and interesting things in guilting and knitting when my family and I travelled around.  My hubby told me if I'm so interested in handcrafting I can get a lot of experience and share my own one via a blog. Hope you'll enjoy to spend time here:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment