Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Free quilt pattern

Hello!
As I told earlier my dear hubby presented me the new quilt-design software (EQ7). It's an interesting program but as all the special quilting software it has an advantages and disadvantages. I'm not a professional I've made only one big project  but if someone is interested in any review about this software and the bigger size pattern don't hesitate to ask me.  It's very friendly software and it took 2 days to clear how it works. Now let me introduce a new one patch quilt. Here it is:
The measures of this quilt is 109.500 x 88.603 (ins). It's made from 1/2 inch hexagons. This program allows to evaluate quantity of fabric. The table bellow shows it.
  So it's an useful software and my first project with it. Thank you for reading. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment