Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Monday, November 24, 2014

New year preparation and tatted details for current projects

Hello dear readers!
I don't know about others but I think that day time is too short, especially at the moment. The New year preparation in spite of  weather conditions is running fast. I've already bought an interesting decoration for home and I couldn't choose Santa Claus, so I decided to make him on my own. Here it is a picture
 Also I made tatted label for my bags or other stuffs. I decide later. The rose in this label and part of laces are tatted.



Yesterday my family and I were in the beach and I had enough time to make a butterfly for a new bag. The base of butterfly was scrapped from different fabrics which were used in the project and tatted butterfly adds a texture for it.

Thanks for your visit. Enjoy your day. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment