Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Almost ready....

Hi my dears!
When the world waits for  summer I still prepare my family for winter. It's coming so soon. Nights and mornings are already cold.  I've  taken our warm clothes and  suppose that a pair of new knits wouldn't go amiss.

 ...this is the process of making my hubby's sweater. The pattern of cables I took from The Knitter magazine. The yarn is 100% Peruvian Highland wool I got from Knitpicks last week.   

Have you ever made a tweed fabric? I've made. The photo bellow shows what I got. I took the thin wool with the needles s3 and knitted using a herringbone stitch. The thing I made I'll show later. Let it be a secret yet. 
... and I'm still in process of making my daughter's quilt, I need to make a few patches to complete it, Hope it happens soon.
 and my lovely process is the lace. It's my favorite one. It's not so fast because it's not so urgent.
Thank you for your visit. Enjoy your crafts. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment