Cozzyland

Cozzyland

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Summer is running

Hello dear readers!
I like this time here. Everybody prepares for Christmas. It's slightly strange for me because Christmas in European part of the world is  time for snow, cold, ice and other winter stuffs. As for Christmas here  it's time to collect fruit harvest. So all the things which I'm making at the moment reflect both summer and winter moods simultaneously. Today I want to show you a case for sun glass, I used for this case cotton Moda fabric, glass beads, and tatted decorative details.



 Yesterday my hubby and I were in the market and bought my lovely sort of mangoes. This sort is usually appears later than other but it's the best one.
 Thank you for your visit. See you soon. Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment